Business Car Contract Hire & Leasing Nissan
With Nissan business contract hire from Toomey Leasing, you can be sure you are being offered a service by one of the industry’s top car leasing companies in the sector. With over 50 years of experience and a growing base of SMEs, we deliver a high level of service demanded by our clients. We have successfully been supplying Nissan vehicles for the business market for many years.
Toomey Leasing customers can operate a fleet from five to 100 vehicles and these can range from company cars to wheelchair accessible vehicles, even specialist refit commercial vehicles. Our business contract service is focussed on offering a solution that enhances a company and help its efficiency, rather than being a burden.
Why Contract Hire a Nissan?
- Founded in Japan this global car and commercial vehicle manufacturer has also been manufacturing in Sunderland, England since 1986. Currently four of its models are produced there.
- Nissan have a long heritage of building off road vehicles which dates back to 1967
- This innovative and technology driven brand were the first to manufacturer a compact sports utility vehicle (Qashqai) which still sets the benchmark for this sector after over 10 years in production.
- LCV’s start from under £230 per month on business contract hire with full maintenance (NV200 1.5 dCi Visia, Profile – 10k PA, 3 + 47)
- Light commercial vehicles (LCV) range everything from a small van up to a 3.5 tonne long wheel base high roof load luger and a range of 4 x 4 pick up’s.
- Cars start from under £145 per month on business contract hire with full maintenance (Pixo 1.0 N -Tec, Profile – 10k PA, 3 + 47)
Why Choose Toomey Leasing
- Nationwide operation
- Dedicated account management
- One-stop approach
- Wide range of vehicles available
- 50 years of experience
Contact Toomey Leasing
Ring Toomey now for an information chat about your Nissan Business Contract Hire & Leasing requirements on 0800 091 4252 and we can provide you with an example plan to solve your business needs.